Your basket is currently empty!
1) Vapehub is the owner and operator of this website. The Vapehub is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our” throughout these terms and conditions.
2) You must agree to these terms and conditions as well as the privacy statement that is linked to them to use this website, including all its information, tools, and services.
3) You are presumed to have accepted these terms and conditions if you visit our website and/or make a purchase from us.
4) By accessing this webpage, you can see the most recent version of these terms and conditions at any time. Without giving you prior notice, we retain the right to alter, modify, or replace any portion of these terms and conditions at any time by posting modifications online. You are responsible for reading these terms and conditions, checking this page each time you visit your website, and making sure you understand them before you make a transaction.
5) Anytime, for any reason, we maintain the right to refuse service to anyone.
6) Any content you enter on this website may be transmitted over a variety of networks without being encrypted and subject to adjustments to ensure that it complies with technical standards of connecting networks or devices.
7) Any piece of the website’s content or any other service we provide on this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for commercial advantage.
8) On this website, headings and headers are only used for your convenience. They do not form a portion of the terms and conditions and have no bearing on them in any way.
9) A variety of goods and services are available for purchase on our website. When we use the word “item,” we’re referring to a specific good or service that can be purchased from this website.
10) We shall make every effort to guarantee that the information displayed for each item up for sale is accurate it was placed into the system.
11) Although every effort is made to display appearances, colours, textures, or finishes as accurately as possible, what you will see on your computer monitor or other equipment may differ. As a result, we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate reflection of the real products or services that you are purchasing.
12) One or more of the following factors, as well as others not mentioned below, may prevent us from accepting your order:
- – The product you ordered is out of stock.
- – We are unable to authorise your payment or have good reason to believe it may be fraudulent.
- – A pricing or product description error has occurred.
- – A system or procurement failure has occurred.
- – We found that you didn’t pass our customer validation tests.
13) Upon placing an order, you will receive an email verifying its specifics. This email is not a confirmation that we’ve accepted your order.
14) We won’t accept your order until your goods have been shipped.
15) Prices are subject to modification without prior notice.
16) Without giving you prior notice, we retain the right to change or eliminate any aspect of the service we provide or any portion of its content at any time.
17) We take no responsibility for any service modifications, pricing changes, suspensions, or discontinuations to you or any third parties.
18) You might be given one or more delivery options when you check out. If a delivery estimate is given, keep in mind that it is simply an estimate and that events beyond our control could cause a delay in the delivery of your things (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19) If you choose “next day delivery,” orders ordered on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays might not be shipped until the following Monday, meaning that you might not get them until Tuesday.
20) To find out if the things have been shipped or not, you must contact us right away if you want to cancel an order you’ve already placed. You must send the things back to us where they have been sent, and you are liable for the return shipping fees.
21) Our refund policy will be followed if things have not been shipped before a cancellation request.
22) As a result of the use of or inability to use any things that have been ordered on this website, we shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including loss of profit or loss of opportunity.
23) You undertake to hold us and our agents, officers, directors, and employees harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of our terms and conditions. This indemnification agreement is effective immediately.
24) English law shall govern these terms and conditions, and the courts of England and Wales shall have sole jurisdiction over any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
26) If any part-term or term is determined to be unenforceable, the other terms and conditions will nonetheless be in full force and effect as if the invalidated item had never been included.
27) Should there be any delay or failure on our part to carry out our responsibilities under these terms and conditions due to an event that is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be liable to you for such delay or failure or for any loss you sustain, whatever of the reason.